Quick Slants: Week 15
- That. Was. Awesome.
- Troy Aikman calling the Packers Cowboys game? Sounds like a wonderful idea.
- Josh Boyd getting in on the action early was a nice thing to see.
- Flynn really struggles with pre-snap reads when it comes to blitzing corners. He needs to clean that crap up.
- Is Clay going to play a full game of football soon?
- Kyle Orton is really ugly.
- McCarthy decided to give up in the first half for a dramatic comeback in the second half.
- Do the refs know what holding is? No? I can tell. Oh… I see, only the Packers can be called for holding. The refs did everything the could to give this game away.
- Mike Daniels would have gotten to the quarterback more if the Cowboys wouldn’t have been allowed to ride on his back like a pet monkey.
- Jarrett Bush owns great tight ends. Who knew?
- McCarthy starting the second half with Flynn is a huge show of stubbornness. Glad he stuck to his guns.
- Jordy Nelson is a monster.
- I can’t wait to see what Jarrett Boykin can do with Aaron Rodgers at quarterback.
- The Packers must have cut everyone and signed different players for the second half. Honestly, great adjustments on both sides of the ball.
- In case you missed it: Jordy Nelson is a monster.
- Seriously, this crew of refs handed the Cowboys a touchdown and the momentum in the 4th quarter.
- Walt Colman is a tool and he has to be related to Jeff Triplett.
- Jarrett Boykin is one of the shining stars this season.
- J.J. Wilcox did his best to hurt James Jones on his late touchdown. Complete bull crap move. Not cool.
- LOVE the heavy package on the goal line.
- Dez Bryant leaving the game with 1:21 to go is so enjoyable. Randy Moss-esque. Beautiful.
- Thank you Tony Romo for being un-clutch.
- Just a crazy game.
- Playoff hopes are still alive!
- Bring on the Steelers!