Quick Slants: Week Two vs Seattle
- Bobby Wagner trying to cover Randall Cobb is cute.
- James Jones beat Richard Sherman for the first touchdown. How was that dude cut by two teams?
- Speaking of that touchdown, no one in the league is as good as Aaron Rodgers is on the move.
- BJ Raji is hungry. Playing with a ton of power.
- The defense looked like a swarm of bees in the first half. The second half? Not so much. Going for a dramatic win?
- Mike Neal needs to be better against the read option. Zero discipline.
- Nick Perry had a solid game. Lets hope he can string some good games together. I still have hope for Perry. Call me naive if you like.
- Eddie Lacy is dealing with an ankle injury. The Packers are in serious need of a running threat this season with Jordy Nelson being out. Lacy needs to come back quick.
- Jeff Janis needs to be smarter on special teams if he wants to see offensive snaps. The coaches and the quarterback already have trust issues with the kid.
- Aaron Rodgers, please slide. You’re giving me heart problems.
- Mike Neal looked horrible against the read option in the first half and gave Seattle an extra shot at the end zone to start the second half. Jayrone Elliot had a great game. Neal should check his foot for a bullet hole and get comfortable with Elliot getting some of his snaps.
- One thing is for certain, this defense will never be good against the read option.
- David Bakhtiari needs to hit the reset button and start over next week. Rough night. Solid win but Bakhtiari needs to improve.
- Aaron Rodgers carried this team today. His legs and his quick release get most of the credit.
- KJ Wright should be suspended after tonight. No reason to twist a mans neck like that. Make that dude pay.
- Mason Crosby is now the leading scorer in Packers history. Been a long run with some ups and downs. I’m glad the Packers stuck it out and kept Crosby around.
- Things are looking good for the Packers after a 2-0 start. Been a while since we have been able to enjoy two straight wins to start the season.
- Bring on Kansas City.
- Go Pack Go!
Thank you for reading. Jeremy VanDerLinden is a lead writer and owner of Titletown Sound Off. You can follow him on Twitter @TTSO_Jeremy. For even more Packers content, follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook.