Quicks Slants: Week 16
- That was so frustrating to watch.
- MD Jennings is always a step behind.
- Sean Richardson brings some solid run support. Like what I’m seeing.
- Little dump passes to Kuhn on 3rd and long are an insult to humanity.
- Hate seeing Brad Jones get hurt but it’s about time Lattimore gets in on the action.
- Today was not one of Shawn Slocums best moments. The Steelers owned the Packers on special teams all day.
- Mike Neal’s switch to OLB was a good move.
- Dear Matt Flynn, calm down and set your feet.
- I love Tim Masthay. Gingers generally don’t have souls. However, I would argue that Tim Masthay does.
- Great three hour conference by the refs in the third quarter. Interesting ruling.
- The illegal hands to the face call on Raji was also interesting. Make up call?
- Matt Flynn… that pick six… really?!
- Quarless did everything he could today to make Packer fans forget about his recent success.
- This Packer team has some bad luck with injuries. Frustrating seeing Lacy and Matthews go out.
- AJ Hawk with the interception of the century.
- Starks took full advantage of his opportunity. On Kuhn’s TD the whole steelers defense bit hard on Starks. Nice play call.
- Nick Perry with the bonehead special teams play of the century. So frustrating.
- Micah Hyde had his best day as a kick returner.
- Horrible awareness with ten seconds left in the came. Snap the ball.
- Jordy was open on the last play.
- I want to say this team is made up of a group of fighters. However, I can’t help but feel like they shot themselves in the foot today.
- Go Eagles.